Thursday, December 22

Dave &Angelo are getting drunk,

And I'm at home blogging like the dweebs THEY are. So after they dweeb'd up the blog with lots of words, I now have to "chime" it up by posting photographs, and just to be extra extra extra "chimey" I'm going to post pictures of Angelo looking dweebing 'cause he loves it and I love Angelo 'cause he's dweeby and posts long entries about the nightmares he has about Google.

My mom doesn't believe this Tommy's actually exists. I love her.


CHIMEY! CHIMEY!WHERE'S DAVE? CHIMEY! CHIMEY! IDK


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my shoes are cool.

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Whos got the crack said...

ive got the crack

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger valentine! said...

no i've got the crack

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Kimberly Diane Hall said...

i love you valentine,


hundred bucks says that freaks you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home