Saturday, May 13

Listening to Brand New.

Tonight was really awesome.

Tall girl dancing.
Beer.
Weed.
This is my life, and I don't care if you think because when you think your arm pits stink.
I'd like to see you sometime soon, look you right in the eyes, seem kind of shy and pathetic and then tell you, "Wow. That's fantastic." You'd know exactly where I was coming from because this is the shark attack, this is the Hollywood FWY, this is your most used muscle, but this is definitely not the reason we even tried in the first place.

No way, is this that pack of gum you bought at the gas station. And I got my taste, I got my antics, and I got my sober straight face. If I was telling the truth, I'd be able to bend you like a puzzle piece and finally complete the big picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home